Reed Manch Exhibitions is proud to announce its latest exhibition & conference on e-Commerce, retail and logistics fraternity – Last Mile Delivery (LMD) Expo & Convention 2017, powered by India Warehousing Show (IWS) taking place from 23-24 March 2017 at Hotel Pride Plaza, Aerocity, IGI Airport, New Delhi.
With a lineup of Eminent Industry Experts from some of the biggest names from the e-Commerce, Retail, Logistics ecosystem, LMD Expo & Convention 2017 is the definitive business conference for all relevant stakeholders and global-thinking entrepreneurs to learn and network with peers.
Last Mile Delivery (LMD) the final leg of the supply chain is generally the most expensive, least efficient, and most problematic part of the overall delivery process and has become crucial part for logistics, ecommerce and retail. LMD accounts for more than 35% of the total delivery cost. LMD acts as the only point-of-contact between the buyer and the seller. Adding to this, Reed Manch Exhibitions through LMD Expo &Conventiongives you the opportunity to shed light on the Strategies employed by some of the leading e-Commerce companies to overcome the challenges faced, Technology and the Innovations such as Big Data Analytics, IOT and Virtual Reality (VR), Cost Optimisation and Customer Engagement Strategies.
People within the LAST MILE SPHERE i.e. both the problem facers and the problem solvers will gather to address pain points, strategies innovations, technologies and disruptions to counter these issues to set the tone for the two-day exhibition and conference.
The main agenda of LMD 2017:
- Learnhow to develop better and efficient strategies to minimise costs and Increase Customer Loyalty.
- Definemethodologies for improved Operational challenges to gain an edge over competition.
- Explore latest Innovations and new Technologies relevant to the Industry.
- Discussthe most critical issues prevalent, opportunities and developments across the industry.
- Improveyour customer engagement strategies from leading Industry Experts to stay ahead in an already challenging Industry and environment.
- Networkwith industry thought leaders and experts on an international scale and keep yourself informed on the trends and expectations for the future.
- 40+ Speaking Experts and Subject Matter Experts from E-commerce, Retail and Logistics sectors from India and around the world.
For media queries, please contact Ankit Chugh| +91-9711442341 | firstname.lastname@example.org