Media Release – 22 March 2013
4th India Warehousing Conference focuses on ‘Changing Trends in Warehousing, Transport & Logistics Sector: The Way Forward’. The conference is a unique platform to grab knowledge about the industry and latest developments that will help you increase your know-how and interact with industry leaders.
Covering a wide area of discussion, the conference will throw light on the developments in logistics sector, importance of automation inside a warehouse, effective material handling to ensure smooth operations and many more topics that will focus on an effective supply chain processes.
1) Indian logistics sector: The changing landscape
2) How to maximize advantage from WMS, intelligent inventory management tools and automation inside a warehouse? Importance of effective lighting solutions inside a warehousing facility
3) Operations Excellence in a warehouse
4) Strategic issues in Warehousing (A panel discussion)
5) E-commerce and its consequences for Indian supply chain industry (A panel discussion)
6) What are the best practices of running a warehouse or a distribution center successfully?
7) Risk Management in Warehouses: Building secure warehouse facility and mitigating risk against losses
8) The customer side story (A panel discussion)
9) International trade and development of Free Trade Warehousing Zones (FTWz) in India
10) Increasing importance and role of Refrigerated containers in Indian market
11) Methodology for Indian logistics players to set up single European distribution hub. How to climb up the value chain in a very substantial way by taking full control of the supply chain?
12) Expected impact of FDI in retail on the logistics industry
To know about the speakers & full conference program, please visit http://indiawarehousingshow.com/programme/
For media queries, please get in touch with Siddharth Narain | 91‐9971600355 | email@example.com